2013 BEST PAPER AWARD RECIPIENTS
Best Research Award
Dr. Gary Keller
Eastern Oregon University
Best Student Research Award
Ms. Louise Nash
Essex Business School
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
Developing a successful business strategy for an organization involves the formulation of an effective competitive strategy as an integral component of its strategic planning process. The strategic planning process guides the successful implementation of the business strategy and is instrumental in helping the organization gain a sustainable competitive advantage and create value for all its stakeholders. The Annual International Conference on Business Strategy and Organizational Behavior (BizStrategy) provides an opportunity for academicians, researchers, experienced professionals and business practitioners from across the world to share the findings of their latest research on these topics with the community.
|Opening Address will be delivered by:
|| Prof. the Hon. Dr. Stephen Martin
Member, Board of Governors,
Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
Former Speaker Parliament of Australia
Former Deputy Vice Chancellor (Strategy and Planning)
Curtin University of Technology
Former Pro Vice Chancellor International, Victoria University
||Prof. David Gray will deliver "Capitalising on Success? Banks, finance and SMEs"
Professor of Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour Department
University of Greenwich, UK
||Prof. Ian Eddie
Director, DBA Program, Southern Cross Business School
Southern Cross University
Professor of Accounting, Southern Cross University, Australia
||Assoc. Prof. Stanislav Ivanov will deliver "Exploring the ‘Globalisation – Destination Competitiveness – Tourism’s Impact on Economic Growth’ Nexus – A Golden Triangle or Self-Deception?"
Vice Rector for Academic Affairs and Research
International University College, Bulgaria
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1970, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1989) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, Ulrichsweb, PsycEXTRA and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR) (Print ISSN: 2010-4804, E-periodical: 2251-2888) which is indexed by EconBiz, EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and Cabell's Directories.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Business Review: Advanced Applications Vol. 3" to be published by GSTF.
The book will be edited by Prof. Farid Shirazi, Assistant Professor & ITM Learning Edge Faculty Advisor, Ted Rogers School of Information Technology Management Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada.
• BizStrategy 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the BizStrategy 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Parnter Universities, please visit :http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php