Global Science and Technology Forum
Developing a successful business involves the formulation and implementation of an effective competitive strategy. The parameters of what define business success have undergone a transformation over the years. Organizations seek to achieve sustainable competitive advantage to stay ahead of competitors and to create value for all their stakeholders. This requires innovative strategies coupled with a motivated workforce. Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Tourism, Hospitality, Human Resources are fundamental concepts of the business planning process.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
IE aims to achieve the goal of business through process and product innovation and corporate entrepreneurship skills. Innovation explores complex ideas that affect business models and projects and Entrepreneurship takes into account technology driven processes. In this conference we address innovation as new methods of creating value, and to focus on research that studies innovative processes, organizational practices, systems, supply chain design and other mechanisms that are related to operations in practice.
Tourism and Hospitality
Tourism and Hospitality is an industry sector where successful implementation of business strategy is instrumental in helping the organization gain a sustainable competitive advantage and create value for all its stakeholders.
Human Resource Management
Human resource management involves the management of an organization's workforce and includes the attraction, selection, training, assessment, and rewarding of employees, while also overseeing organizational leadership and culture and ensuring compliance with employment and labor laws. Professional development refers to the acquisition of skills and knowledge both for personal development and for career advancement. This conference brings Policy Makers, Managers, Principals, Researchers, Educationalists, HR Practitioners, Administrators and Planners to critically analyze contemporary HR practices.
The Annual International Conference on Business Strategy and Asian Economic Transformation (BizStrategy) provides an opportunity for academicians, researchers, experienced professionals and business practitioners from across the world to share the findings of their latest research related to business strategy from multiple perspectives, such as finance, marketing, IT, Human Resources etc. Research focused on behavior and people issues is also welcome. The conference has three special tracks, that is, Tourism and Hospitality research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, and Human Resource Management.
• The Conference Proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-1970, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1989 will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, Ulrichsweb, PsycEXTRA and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Journal: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR). (Print ISSN: 2010-4804, E-periodical: 2251-2888). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the GBR on a complimentary basis.
GSTF GBR is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform – Global Science Journals (GSJ) In addition, it will be submitted to indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell's Directories, EconBiz, IndexCopernicus, journalseek and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus and amongst others
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Business Review: Advanced Applications" to be published by GSTF. The book will be edited by Prof. Farid Shirazi, Assistant Professor & ITM Learning Edge Faculty Advisor, Ted Rogers School of Information Technology Management Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• BizStrategy 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission a minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 36 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit :http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php